Department of Archaeology
Durham DH1 3LE
Tel: +44 (0)191 3341125
Fax: +44 (0)191 3341101
Antiquity, a peer-reviewed journal of archaeology, founded by O.G.S. Crawford in 1927, is owned by the Antiquity Trust, a registered charity. The Trustees of the Antiquity Trust are Graeme Barker, Warwick Bray, Robin Coningham, Barry Cunliffe, Chris Gosden, Anthony Harding, Paul Mellars, Martin Millett, Nicky Milner, Cameron Petrie, Colin Renfrew and Stephen Shennan.
The Directors of Antiquity Publications Ltd., owned by the Antiquity Trust and responsible for producing Antiquity are Robin Coningham, Martin Millett, Nicky Milner, Cameron Petrie, Mike Pitts and Chris Scarre.
The Antiquity office is based at the Department of Archaeology at the University of Durham.